- Q Hello, at the risk of sounding like Bsn boy, I'm currently using the mass stack for pre,post and daily. I am considering using a high quality protein to consume at least 2000 calories a day (in addition to real food).What protein/mass gainer would be best and should I take anything else without "overdoing it" - thanks Stu.
You'll need a mass gainer for your calorie needs. Our best seller is Mutant Mass (for good reason). You'll get best results if you add a creatine product to it. Other excellent ones are Mass-Tech or Mass Impact (which is on sale right now) - both of these contain creatine.
- Q Hello, my friend has recommended i have bsn true mass, however i retain more water and fat than my friend, and i wondered whether this product would be beneficial to me, as i wish to gain muscle size and strength, i train 4-5days a week and i weigh 98kgs?
If you are looking to gain mass and strength then yes this product will help BUT if you carry more bodyfat than average then you may want to diet down to a lean physique and then build lean mass on top of that.
- Q Hi i currently use nitro-tech as my protein and halo for creatine but I wish to put on weight as well as lean muscle....can I stack such as this with these? if so when would be the best time to have each?
I used to be in truemass before it was great but too heavy straight after gym...
Many people e-mail us and want to gain muscle without gaining fat. This is possible when you just start out training or when you come back from time off the gym and possibly if you have fantastic genetics.
BUT outside of the above scenarios, you are NOT going to gain muscle without gaining some fat!
To make maximum muscle gains, you have to also gain some fat because you have to be eating more calories than you are burning. So you have to decide whether you want to make big, fast gains or moderate, slow gains (or possibly no gains at all) by trying to stay lean while gaining muscle.
If you want fast gains, take a Weight Gainer (like Mutant Mass or Mass-Tech) along with some kind of creatine product (the Mass-Tech already includes creatine). For slower gains but fewer fat gains, go with a low-calorie product which also contains other muscle-building ingredients, such as Nitro-Tech or Synergy Iso-7.
The relative amount of fat and muscle you gain will also depend upon your training intensity and duration and your particular genetics (whether you gain fat easily).
To lose fat increase your protien, decrease your carb (and fat) intake and use a fat burner product.
- Q hi is it ok to take this product 1 serving 3 scoops mid morning the 1 scoop before training and 2 scoops after o is it better to take the whole 3 scoops after training? Plus what would be a good creatine to take with this would creatamax extreme or cell mass be good?
Yes, taking True Mass this way is fine. The best creatine formula for maximum mass gains is Cell-Tech - you would take this once per day right after your post-workout serving of True Mass and just before a meal or a snack on non-training days. You could also use Creatamax or Cell-Mass but these wouldn't lead to quite as rapid gains.
- Q hi would it b ok to use cell tech and true mass together am trying 2 put ass much mass/weight on ass possible. ive tried mutant mass n serious mass.
This two products are perfect to stack together to gain some serious size. Be sure to follow the directions on the tub for optimal results.
- Q Hi, I've been training for a few years now and have had good gains as far as muscle goes so far. I am 5'7 and 148lbs, I would like to get to add around 15-18lbs then cut from there. Do you think stacking Nitro-tech, Cell-tech and True Mass will be an effective way of continuing to add solid muscle?
Yes, the combination of a weight gainer with the best protein product AND the best creatine product is an excellent choice. Be sure to take Nitro followed immediately by Cell right after you finish training.
- Q Hi, what is the best way to take TRUE-MASS to get a good resaul pls?
With any weight gainer, there are a few basic rules:
1. Start with a small serving (perhaps 2 scoops twice per day). This allows your stomach to get used to eating this many rapidly-absorbed calories.
2. Keep increasing either the number of servings you eat per day or the size of the servings until you begin to gain weight (try to gain 1 to 2 kilos per week).
3. If a full serving makes you feel bloated, just take more and smaller servings or drink it very slowly.
True Mass doesn't contain creatine, so you should add a heaping teaspoon of creatine to one serving per day (the serving after training on training days) to achieve maximum muscle gains.
For an excellent article on Gaining weight and using Weight Gainer products, click on http://www.tropicanafitness.com/view/v/articles - which is the "ALL NEW Article Section" on the TropicanaFitness.com website and look for the article "To Really Gain, You May Need a Gainer" - there are tons of other great articles there too. The info on the site is written by experienced, qualified industry experts and is backed by proper scientific research on what works and what doesn't!
- Q very sorry as this dosnt have much to do with this product but i just wanted to ask you about wight gainers as i gain fat easily i was wondering weather i could just take protien with a carbohydrate powder instead of taking a wight gainer witch contain a lot of fat and need alot of scoops and how much should i take of crbs and protien before and after or whats the best wieght gainer
Weight gainers don't contain alot of fat, they contain protein along with carbs. If you gain fat easily, go with a low-carb Gainer or All-in-One product. Pharma Gain, Up Your Mass and Synergy Iso-7 are excellent for your needs. You could also use an MRP like MyoPlex.
- Q Which creatine should I use with the BSN TrueMass? and does it have to be a powdered creatine or can it be tablet form?? Also which form of creatine is better (powder/tablet)
You can use any creatine with this. Cell-Tech is best for large, fast gains in mass but you can also add regular powdered creatine to the Cell-Mass shakes.
- Q can I add creatine to this, I'm only 15, and if so does it matter which one. If no is there an alternative
We normally recommend creatine to 16 years and above unless the supplement company suggest otherwise on their packaging.
- Q Can i take this if im only 15 but go to the gym and do thai boxing twice a week, i only weight 61kg
Yes this is fine to take as it is like a high calorie meal replacement.
- Q can i use true mass with animal stak and EAS Glutamine and Muscletech Cell-Tech and what should i use first and how ? also can i add amino acid to these things? because i want to git mass
Use the True Mass and Cell-Tech right after training in that order. Take Stak and Glutamine 30 to 45 min before training on training days.
- Q Do you recommend taking creatine and glutamine with this product?
To make maximum gains, creatine is an absolute "no brainer" - add a teaspoon to each serving of True Mass.
Many bodybuilders find glutamine essential to muscle hydration, recovery, and growth, so it is considered a good addition to any stack.
- Q First I would first like to say thank you for all my questions that you have answered, but heres another one for you. Id like to know if i took this product, would it be necessary for me to take as many servings on my non-training day as my training day? I have a very active lifestyle consuming 3000-4000 calories a day yet i still only weigh 70kgs. You did previously suggest Mass-Tech and Mutant Mass but it appears this product has better reviews.
Mutant Mass and Mass-Tech are our best-selling gainers, so when people vote with their wallet, these are the ones they choose (the reviews are only given by a small number of customers so may not be representative).
The most important thing about taking your food and supplements is that if you aren't gaining weight each week, you simply aren't eating enough, so increase your food or gainer intake!
- Q hi i'm 22 year old i need fat body so please tell me any full fat supplement name please
If you wish to gain body fat, a substantial (but healthy diet), plus a weight gaining supplement, is likely to put you on the right track. True Mass would assist with this weight gain, if taken as directed.
- Q hi im 23 and looking to gain weight im eating a fair bit each day such as chicken veg and all the usual calories, how can i gain more with using true mass?
Weight gainers are perfect for packing in the extra calories your body needs to pack on good quality weight gain.
With that said you need to make sure your consuming more calories in a day than you are burning so depending on how active you daily life style is will determine how much weight you will gain or lose.
Try adding 2 servings a day of any good quality weight gainer into you diet. Take it between meals and one after training on training days.
- Q Hi, i am aged 16 and want to put on muscle mass fore fugby i am currentley quite scinny will this product be appropiate for me? Also how long would a tub last roughley if 2 servings are taken a day?
Yes this would help bump those calories up if having along with your meals to help increase muscle mass and weight. It will last 9 days if taken twice daily.
- Q hi,im 27 n have been using the product ...i take 1 scoop per serving but as i try to increase my scoops it results in stomach upset...which is resulting in slow mass gain..please help
The only thing I can suggest is to try taking it with more water and to sip it slowly. It could be that you are sensitive to an ingredient in the product. You should try other weight gainer products and determine which one suits you best.
- Q Hi. I was wondering how this product compares to other like PhD Synergy Iso-7 and Cytosport Monster Mass. I have used PhD Synergy Iso-7 and I feel an increase in strength and power but not so much increase in size. I am 18, 6ft 2" and weigh 69 kilos. I am very lean, but would like to bulk up for 4 months then trim. Advice?
The Iso-7 is a "low calorie" All-in-One product, designed to increase muscle and strength but not deliver a lot of calories. It sounds like you need a weight gainer or a high-calorie All-in-One. So go for Muscle Fuel Anabolic, Mass-Tech or Mutant Mass (you'd want to add creatine to the Mutant Mass but the others have it already).
- Q Im trying to join british army and need to gian weight if i took this product and got drug tested or had to do a urine test would i pass the test
Please reply soon
Yes you should pass the test but we always suggest checking with the British Army to ensure that it contains no banned products as their banned susbtance list could change as and when they choose.
- Q Is it bad that if you were to have 4 of these a day, then you would be consuming 20g of saturated fat, and 68g of fat?
The Harvard School of Public Health has recently concluded that starchy and sugary carbohydrates are probably less healthy than fat and even saturated fat, so the fat intake should not be your concern. If you train hard and are only gaining a 1 or 2 kilos per week, then as long as you don't continue this until you become obese, you shouldn't cause yourself any health problems. Weight gainers are designed to be a convenient way to meet your muscle-building goals by achieving the level of high-quality protein and calories required to do so.
Overeating in general is not healthy but as long as you have a good base diet and don't overdo it, you shouldn't have any problems.
- Q Not really a question. or about the product but BSN do seem to have good reviews.
Do me a weight gaining/Strength stack. That last for 1 month and I'll buy it. . . twice!
You can't beat a weight gainer with creatine so go with the True Mass + Cell Mass if you want to go with BSN. You could also use NO Xplode as a pre-workout to max your performance and focus in the gym!
- Q Hi just wondering is this product suitable for vegetarian.
The only ingredients from animal sources in this product are from milk and eggs. So if you are ok to eat milk and eggs then this product should be appropriate for your vegetarian diet.
- Q Hi just bought true mass 1200 I am diabetic I suffer with this gean defect called dunnigan kobblin syndrome which effects u in life but I done weights for 7yrs and I've lost quite a but of weight and I wanted to build muscle size and do more cardio what do u suggest
I'm pretty sure we don't sell True Mass 1200. Do you mean regular True Mass, as they are very different products?
- Q hi its bsn 1200 its new so I was wondering if I should get the normal true mass as I suffer with a medical condition dunnigan-kobblin-syndrom if u can look it up I have sleep apnea and iam diabetic, im 23 and I just read the normal bsn true mass and its got esstential fatty acid for heart health and what would u recommend to put on bit of size then cut
If you need the calories from a gainer but want a minimum of 'high-GI' carbs that are going to cause high insulin fluctuations, I would suggest using Instant Mass Pro by Reflex. This product has mostly low-GI carb sources and is high in fibre. For best gains, add creatine monohydrate to each shake.